by, Danielle Stein
Tonight, detoxify and slip into deep relaxation with this bath mixture. Afterwards your feelings of exhaustion and fatigue will disappear and you’ll only be left with relaxation. You will feel fabulous!
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 5-10 drops (…depending on how sensitive your skin is, about 7 is perfect for most of us) of doTERRA’s Serenity Essential Oil Blend. It’s a calming blend with Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood & Vanilla, or use whatever essential oil you have on hand. You can buy essential oils right here!
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It’s an amazing way to detoxify through the skin and will also make you wonderfully soft. And don’t worry, the smell won’t carry.
- Epsom Salt: Does a number of wonderful things, such as; relieves stress, softens skin and soothes muscles. How can you go wrong?
- doTERRA’s Serenity Essential Oil Blend: “Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease, in fact, it is estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. Serenity is a blend composed of individual oils with known calming properties which create a sense of well-being and relaxation. Lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla bean create a subtle aroma ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime, dōTERRA®’s Serenity is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath Serenity creates the perfect escape with its peaceful, renewing fragrance. For topical or aromatic use.” You can buy this amazing product here.
- Fill up your tub with the water as hot as you can stand it
- Throw in your ingredients
- Relax for about 20 minutes, rinse off in the shower and voila you’re done! Afterwards, get cozy and melt into a peaceful slumber.
Side note: Please make sure to hydrate before and after your bath…
For added affect: Add rose petals to the water for more fragrance, skin softening and beauty & light some non-toxic candles…