Tonight, detoxify and slip into deep relaxation with this bath mixture. Afterwards your feelings of exhaustion and fatigue will disappear and you’ll only be left with relaxation. You will feel fabulous!
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 5-10 drops (…depending on how sensitive your skin is, about 7 is perfect for most of us) of doTERRA’s Serenity Essential Oil Blend. It’s a calming blend with Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood & Vanilla, or use whatever essential oil you have on hand. You can buy essential oils right here!
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It’s an amazing way to detoxify through the skin and will also make you wonderfully soft. And don’t worry, the smell won’t carry.
- Epsom Salt: Does a number of wonderful things, such as; relieves stress, softens skin and soothes muscles. How can you go wrong?
- doTERRA’s Serenity Essential Oil Blend: “Stress is a major contributor to illness and disease, in fact, it is estimated that more than 90% of all visits to health care professionals are related to stress. Serenity is a blend composed of individual oils with known calming properties which create a sense of well-being and relaxation. Lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla bean create a subtle aroma ideal for aromatic diffusion or topical application. Applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime, dōTERRA®’s Serenity is an excellent way to promote restful sleep. Added to a warm bath Serenity creates the perfect escape with its peaceful, renewing fragrance. For topical or aromatic use.” You can buy this amazing product here.
- Fill up your tub with the water as hot as you can stand it
- Throw in your ingredients
- Relax for about 20 minutes, rinse off in the shower and voila you’re done! Afterwards, get cozy and melt into a peaceful slumber.
Side note: Please make sure to hydrate before and after your bath…
For added affect: Add rose petals to the water for more fragrance, skin softening and beauty & light some non-toxic candles…
For more information on how you can detoxify and improve you health, contact me so we can schedule a complimentary consultation