In the morning, I absolutely adore drinking (depending on my mood) either a large mug or even a whole Liter of warm water with 2-3 tsp. of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and the juice of 1/2 -1 whole lemon. How much of each you add to your warm water will depend on your personal taste buds and the amount of water you’re drinking. Doing this gives your liver and digestive system the ultimate healthy treatment! It’s such an amazing way to kick-start your day. More amazing benefits are listed below…
Tip: WARM water (as opposed to hot or cold) is key as water too hot will kill the nutrients and enzymes that the lemon provides and water that is too cold takes longer to hydrate your body because your body will first have to warm up the cold water before it can begin to reap its benefits.
Benefits of Lemon:
- Boosts your immune system
- Flushes out unwanted materials
- Flushes out unwanted toxins
- Helps aid in weight loss
- Is a natural blood purifier
- Balances your pH level
- Helps relieve respiratory issues
- Helps aid in throat infections
- Decreases blemishes
- Decreases wrinkles
- Naturally energizes you
- Alkaline in the body
- Aids digestion
- It even oxygenates the body so you feel revitalized and refreshed!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (raw & unfiltered, please!):
- Very rich in enzymes and potassium
- Helps clear up acne
- Helps relieve allergies
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps aid in weight loss by breaking down fat
- Balances pH level
- Helps relieve muscle pain from workouts
- Helps dissolve kidney stones
- Helps prevent sinus infection
- Helps prevent acid reflux
- Helps prevent arthritis
- Lowers levels of fatigue
- Aids digestion
- Helps control and prevent candida
Drinking warm water in the morning is also wonderful because it is so important to stay adequately hydrated, especially first thing in the morning. You will become regular more easily and adding the lemon and apple cider vinegar allows for a boosted metabolism and as you can see, SO many important benefits!
Tip: If you’re a coffee drinker this is a great, much more healthy substitute.
I hope you enjoy this routine as much as I do!
- Drink the water with lemon on its own and take your Apple Cider Vinegar with pure apple juice.
- Drink your combo with a tsp. of raw honey
Do you want to further improve your health and beauty, naturally? Schedule a FREE one-on-one call with Danielle today to see how her coaching can transform your life!
Click below to book your spot: